Friday, April 17, 2009

Eric Devendorf May Have Received Some Bad Advice





"I have no idea why he came out. I have no thoughts on Eric Devendorf. He's not someone we even discuss."

Yahoo! Sports spoke with three NBA scouts in an attempt to ascertain whether various underclassmen had made the right choice in deciding to leave school early. A number of players that are "on the fence" are also profiled. The scouts' assessments form the basis of Jason King's article, which provides insider opinions on 29 of the nation's most tantalizing prospects...oh, and Eric Devendorf. Actually, it's more like 28 of the nation's most tantalizing prospects, since Greivis Vasquez has also managed to draw the ire of at least one NBA scout. Needless to say, I highly recommend this fantastic read.

1 comment:

  1. I laughed out loud when I got to Devendorf's assessment. It was a slap in the face.

    But you guys know I've been a fan of Devendorf's game, especially as it projects to the next level. He's got too much of that less athletic Dajuan Wagner in him for me to dismiss him so quickly. I see big things from Devendorf in the future.

    ReplyDelete