Friday, May 8, 2009

Words Cannot Express



Just thought you should know what Big Blue Nation is talking about over at CatsPause. All threads posted within last 24 hours.

*Posted by jason8jen
Cats against NBA worst
I wish Cats could play the last place NBA team in exhibition game next year. Is their any rules against having such game. I know some teams play Harlem Globe trotters as part of pre season scrimmages. If such a game was played I like our chances,and If they lost would it make the League look bad if they got beat to college team. It would probably never happen but man it would be great

*Posted by Quest4#8
Potential UK backcourt=Bulls backcourt?

Rose Wall
Gordon Meeks
Hinrich Bledsoe

Feel like these 3 are very similar players to the Bulls primary ball handlers.

*Posted by clublive
POLL: Could next year's UK team beat the 1996 Bulls?
-Yes
-No
-Too close to call
-That's a bad question

PG: Wall vs Harper - Advantage Wall
SG: Meeks vs Jordan - Advantage Jordan
SF: Miller vs Pippen - Advantage Pippen
PF: Patterson vs Kukoc - Wash
C: Cousins vs Longley - Advantage Cousins

I give slight edge to the bulls, but I think the Cats can take 3 games in a 7 game series.

*Posted by CatsRuleSEC
Have You Ever Actually Seen a Wildcat in the Wild?
Where did you see the wildcat/bobcat?

1 comment:

  1. I wish I lived near sand. I would bury my head in it.

    ReplyDelete