Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Considerable Diversion

The Fat Kid with a Cane Fell Again by Paulscheer.
In light of Adm. Sax's post concerning boxiana, I thought it the perfect opportunity to get my one and only non-college basketball post in the mix. This is not only a diversion from college basketball, but a diversion from anything considered in the same neighborhood of sanity.

Every item in Neverland Ranch (Michael Jackson's ex-home) was put up for auction recently because Michael Jackson is apparently out of money. He is out of money because he owned a place called Neverland Ranch and it didn't generate any income. He also spent his money on these things.

I didn't look through all of the pictures (10 or 12 are almost too much to handle), but the one above is my clear favorite. If it was under $636 (my tax return and bank statement) I'd pick it up. If anyone finds an appropriate item, this post might also get a cryptozoology tag.

2 comments: